This Covid Policy applies to all customers & clients of ReNewy Living and forms part of the Workshop Terms and Conditions of booking, or otherwise engaging with, ReNewy Living.
This Policy was last revised in May 2022.
Customers acknowledge that even though ReNewy Living and the workshop venue host have taken all reasonable and up-to-date (go to NSW Health here) health and safety precautions to ensure everyone’s wellbeing is top priority, you attend the workshop/ event at your own risk, without recourse, to claim against the venue host and/or ReNewy Living, regarding future health incidents.
Everyone has a community responsibility but we also understand there may be a chance you may be affected by Covid on your booking date. Please refer to the relevant sections below of the ReNewy Living Covid Policy, in addition to reviewing the Customer and Venue Host Responsibilities:
Customer and Venue Host Responsibilities
For everyone’s health safety and wellbeing, you must not attend a workshop if you:
- Feel unwell with or are displaying any of the Covid-19 symptoms
- Have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last seven days
- Are awaiting the results of a Covid-19 test
- Are currently required to self-isolate
If you can no longer attend a workshop / event due to Covid-19 circumstances, contact ReNewy Living no later than the day prior to the event.
ReNewy Living endorses that it’s everyones’ responsibility as a community to:
- Physically distance where possible
- Clean hands with soap and water, or sanitiser when proper hand washing facilities are unavailable
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Check-in to the workshop venue, if required
- Wear face masks unless eating or drinking (where face mask rules apply)
Please refer to your workshop’s Venue Host re their Covid-19 Policy and plan of action.
For Private Group Bookings
If you have made a private group booking and one (1) person of your group is a Covid close contact/ has Covid, you should look to replace that person by transferring their ticket to another person (Refer to the Workshop Terms and Conditions for how to do this). There is no refund nor rescheduling of events in this instance.
If more than three attendees within your group has been a close contact and you are unable to transfer their tickets to a new attendee, a reschedule may be possible. Re-scheduling only occurs when each unable-to-attend Covid-related attendee can provide acceptable evidence*. Otherwise, all cancellations fall under the normal Workshop Terms and Conditions. If evidence cannot be submitted upon request, rescheduling may be denied and this falls under the normal cancellation policy, within the Workshop Terms and Conditions.
Rescheduled private workshops can only occur once. Upon confirmation of a rescheduled date, no further postponements, or rescheduling can occur. Refunds will not be given.
The other option is for yourself, as the booking host, to receive a full credit amount to spend in the ReNewy Living online shop. For a $15 administration fee, each attendee can receive an equally divided credit amount of the workshop’s total cost. Delivery and shipping costs are excluded in any credit voucher.
Contact ReNewy Living if you have any questions.
For Individually-Ticketed Bookings
If you have purchased an individually-ticketed workshop booking with ReNewy Living (via a third party ticketing provider such as Humanitix or Eventbrite) and you are a Covid close contact/ has Covid, and you can provide acceptable evidence*, you should look to replace yourself by transferring your ticket to another person (Refer to the Workshop Terms and Conditions for how to do this) to attend your chosen workshop.
If this is not possible, there are two alternatives:
- ReNewy Living will exchange your ticket for you to attend another individually-ticketed workshop – as provided by ReNewy Living – within a 12 month period. If you exchange for a lower value ticket, you will receive a refund of the difference (excluding payment processing fees and charges). If you exchange for a higher value ticket, we will charge you the difference. If there are no individually-ticketed workshops scheduled within the 12 month period, you will receive a credit that can be used for purchases in ReNewy Living’s online shop (excluding delivery)
- You can choose to receive a credit voucher that be used for purchases in the ReNewy Living online shop. Delivery costs are excluded in this credit voucher.
1. A screen shot of your positive PCR Test, or
2. A photo of your positive RAT kit with identifying serial number.
If you are unsure, always contact Mardi on 0407 921 920, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
This Covid Policy is complementary to the Workshop Terms and Conditions policy.